oceania Cruises, the world’s leading culinary- and destination-focused cruise line unveiled its new 2019-2020 Tropics and Exotics Collection which features itineraries to Asia, Africa, the Caribbean, Panama Canal, Mexico, South America, the South Pacific, Australia, and New Zealand. The voyages range in length from seven to 31 days and there are myriad opportunities for intrepid explorers to craft extended journeys of up to 67 days.
“Whatever it is that inspires your passion for travel, this collection of voyages will indulge your sense of adventure, your spirit for transformative discoveries, and your quest for new flavors,” stated Bob Binder, President & CEO of Oceania Cruises.
New and Noteworthy
- 76 itineraries in total, 56 of which are brand new
- Total of 228 ports and 80 overnight stays
- Three country-immersive voyages that focus on Japan
- The return of Marina, the most luxurious and amenity-laden ship to grace South American shores; she will sail seven voyages focusing on the charms of Brazilian coastal villages, the magnificent fjords of Chile and the mysterious allure of the Amazon
- Sirena will chart a series of wine-country cruises sailing roundtrip from Los Angeles and calling on San Francisco, Monterey, Santa Barbara, and Catalina
- Regatta, Insignia, and Sirena sail a total of six Panama Canal voyages
- Six dedicated Cuba cruises as well as another six Caribbean and Panama Canal voyages that call on Havana
Unexpected Culinary Surprises and Wellness Retreats
Discerning travelers sailing to the Caribbean, South America, Asia, and the South Pacific can experience all of the marquee attractions these destinations have to offer while also experiencing once-in-a-lifetime adventures available only with Oceania Cruises on one of our Culinary Discovery Tours or Wellness Tours by Canyon Ranch. In Ecuador, practice beach yoga followed by a cooking class at the Las Tanusas Eco-Resort or find your center while taking a tai chi class with Sydney Harbor views on the lawn of the Royal Botanical Gardens. In Nuka Hiva, aspiring chefs can learn the secrets of Polynesian cooking with a hands-on, up close and personal look into the cultural and culinary aspects of Polynesian life. Or you can visit a traditional country lodge outside of Punte del Este and immerse yourself into the world of grilling Uruguayan-style with a professional grill master and Culinary Center instructor. Complete guides to our Culinary Enrichment and Wellness at Sea can be found here and here.
About Oceania Cruises
Celebrating its 15th anniversary in 2018, Oceania Cruises is the world’s leading culinary- and destination-focused cruise line. The line’s six intimate and luxurious ships which carry only 684 or 1,250 guests offer an unrivaled vacation experience featuring the finest cuisine at sea and destination-rich itineraries that span the globe. Expertly crafted voyages aboard designer-inspired, intimate ships call on more than 450 ports across Europe, Alaska, Asia, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, New England-Canada, Bermuda, the Caribbean, Panama Canal, Tahiti, the South Pacific and epic 180-day Around the World Voyages.